Pancake: Your All Day Breakfast Meal Favorite
Pancakes are the tastiest & healthy breakfast we can have. It quickly puts a smile on our faces.
That is why we are going to show you how to make the tastiest pancakes step by step.
First, here is your shopping list consisting of ingredients:
- All-purpose flour-1 12 cups
- 12 cup baking soda
- Sugar 2 tablespoons
- 2 tablespoons baking powder
- 12 teaspoon baking soda
- Two eggs
- Vegetable Oil- 2 tablespoons
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract (optional)
Now, are you ready for the steps?
To make the combination:
- To begin, take out your mixing bowl and add all of your ingredients to it.
- Mix everything while slowly putting in the milk.
- In a separate bowl, combine the vanilla, vegetable oil, and eggs.
- Now mix the batter until no lumps remain.
To prepare the packages:
- Remove your non-stick frying pan from the cupboard and place it on the stove. Heat it for a few minutes at a medium temperature.
- Apply some oil to the surface and heat it for a few minutes more.
- Using a spatula, carefully pour the mixture into the frying pan.
- As soon as the pancakes get golden brown, flip them.
- Cook until the sides have a well-cooked golden layer on them.
Add maple syrup, whipped cream, fruit, and powdered sugar to the pancakes before serving.
Why is this the finest pancake you'll ever had?
- Cleaning will be minimal because they are handcrafted and require only a few components.
- You can eat them whenever you want because they can be kept.
There are three flavors we would like to share to make our pancakes more exciting and enticing!
Let's start with the most popular: BLUEBERRY PANCAKE!
- Take your bowl and coat it in coconut oil.
- Heat it for a few minutes or until the mixture has completely melted.
- Bring all of the ingredients together and mix, making sure there are no lumps.
- Reheat the bowl in the microwave.
- Mix in the wheat flour, baking powder, and baking powder after 3-4 minutes.
- It is the point at which you should add the blueberries and lemon zest.
- Cook it in a non-stick frying pan once it has been blended, then serve with maple syrup.
Prepare yourself to cook some slightly sweet but tangy-flavored pancakes with the LEMON RICOTTA PANCAKE!
- Melt a small amount of coconut oil in a microwave-safe bowl.
- Begin by carefully placing and combining all of the wet ingredients.
- Put some lemon zest in the dry integrations and mix it evenly.
- Carefully transfer the piece into a non-stick frying pan and cook it.
- Lastly, take pleasure in your food.
Do you want to eat your vegetables but don't want to swallow their flavors? There is no need to be concerned as the third one is made for you, PANCAKE WITH ZUCCHINI & CHOCOLATE CHIPS!
- To begin, shred your zucchini finely.
- Now squeeze it to extract all of the contents.
- Melt the coconut oil and carefully combine the dry and wet components in a mixing basin.
- Now add Chocolate chips and zucchini to the mixture this time. Stir it firmly.
- Finally, use a non-stick frying pan to cook it. Enjoy!